Spring Training in Chicago
SPECIAL EVENT: CONCEPT SYSTEMS TRAINING IN CHICAGO
What makes this Concept Systems Training special?
- Spring on Michigan Avenue, with the lakefront just a few blocks away, and the famous Water Tower right out your window!
- The central location-you don't have to come to Ithaca for the highest quality training experience on concept mapping.
- Basic and Advanced Training will be combined and presented seamlessly; or you can register for one or the other.
- You get complete training on all aspects of the new CS Global MAXTM web-based software.
- You! Come to Chicago, and learn from the key Group Concept Mapping experts everything you need to support your own research, and to extend it even further.
Join colleagues and make new acquaintances; learn more about research using concept mapping. Find out what applications of group concept mapping might be great models for your work. And learn every step in the process of concept mapping using The Concept System.
Basic and Advanced seminars are being held together, and all meals are included in your registration fee, so this is the best price and training experience we have ever offered.
- Basic Training: Wednesday April 10th - Thursday April 11th
- Advanced Training: Friday April 12th - Saturday April 13th
- The Allerton Hotel in Chicago, IL
The Basic Training starts with a great overview of the concept mapping methodology and details all of the standard techniques that that make for successful concept mapping research or projects. During the Basic Training, you will learn:
- Facilitation techniques for online and offline participation
- Basic research project management methods
- Standard approaches to Data Collection, Idea Synthesis, and Cluster Analysis
- How to use the major functions of the CS Global MAXTM online software through hands-on experience
Building on the Basic Training, the Advanced Training also addresses:
- How to use advanced tools and analysis techniques through the CS Global MAX© software
- Advanced Methodological training
- Advanced approaches to Data Collection, Idea Synthesis, and Cluster Analysis
- Customized Training based on the requests and project needs of attendees
The Advanced Training is your opportunity to learn what you need to know about group concept mapping in a way that is targeted to your project and your specific questions. Register for one or both. These trainings can be taken independent of each other but the best value is when they are taken together. Attendance at both trainings will also reduce your travel costs instead of traveling for each training.
Registration fees, hotel accommodations and discounts:
Hotel rooms are being held for you at a preferred rate of $149/night plus tax until March 15 at the Allerton Hotel. To explore the Allerton hotel, please click here to visit the hotel's website. Meals and one night's lodging is included with your registration. To reserve your rooms, please submit your training registration form with your room preferences. CSI will invoice you for the training and lodging as one payment. If you have any special room requests, please indicate your requests on the registration form.
Pricing: You can register for Basic or Advanced Training, or save by attending both! Early registration rates are listed below, and are available until March 15th!
- Standard Rate: $1,100 USD
- Graduate Student Rate: $850 USD
- Centers of Practice/Research Partners Program: $900 USD
- Standard Rate: $850 USD
- Graduate Student Rate: $800 USD
- Centers of Practice/Research Partners Program: $650 USD
Basic and Advanced Training:
- Standard Rate: $1,850 USD
- Graduate Student Rate: $1,570 USD
- Centers of Practice/Research Partners Program: $1,475 USD
If you plan to purchase a license or have recently attended a training and would like a refresher, you may be eligible for an additional discount. Contact us to discuss additional discounts!
Cancellation Policy: Concept Systems understands that plans change, and we will make every effort to accommodate your specific needs. CSI however will not be able to provide any cancellation refunds after March 15, 2013.